A website’s title tag is the first thing anyone sees while searching for a topic online.
That’s why you should optimize it by adding your target keyword to it.
By using the right keywords in your title tag, you have a better chance of ranking higher and getting found by your potential customers.
In fact, a research by CPC Strategy mentions that Google gives importance to keywords from left to right.
That means, you should try adding your main keywords at the beginning of each title tag.
Also, make sure to keep your title tags under 60 characters for optimum display results
- Here's the complete guide to learn on-page SEO: https://bit.ly/2EnpzDW
- Access our free Knowledge Hub: https://blog.arcsncurves.com/blog
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/arcsncurves/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/arcsncurves
- Connect with us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/arcs...
- Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/arcsncurves