Have you ever searched for something on Google and found a couple of sentences under each search result?
That’s known as the meta description.
This short paragraph is used by Google to display a summary of each web page.
By adding your main keywords in the meta description, you can increase the click-through-rate of your website, and that is a positive sign SEO.
Try using your main keywords, product benefits and unique selling points in the meta description to get noticed faster and get more clicks.
If you wanna know more about this topic, check out our blog article in the description.
And Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog.
We post regularly on SEO, social media, marketing and much more. Stay tuned for our next video in this series.
- Here's the complete guide to learn on-page SEO: https://bit.ly/2EnpzDW
- Access our free Knowledge Hub: https://blog.arcsncurves.com/blog
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/arcsncurves/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/arcsncurves
- Connect with us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/arcs...
- Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/arcsncurves